Managing your passwords can be accomplished in a few different ways. Here are some Do’s and Don’ts.
- It is ok to have your web browser remember your passwords for a faster and more secure login.
- Create a Spreadsheet in your My Documents Folder and store your passwords inside the spreadsheet.
- If you are needing to creating an online account with a website, make sure your password is a “Strong Password”. The password should include a capital letter, lowercase letter, a number and a special character.
- Do not write your passwords down on a piece of paper and leave it out in the open. This includes sticking a note with your password to your monitor, keyboard or any part of the desk where it can be seen by a patient – per HIPPA Compliance.
- Do not share your Sage Intergy EHR password.
- Do not write down or place your Sage Intergy EHR password in a spreadsheet. You must memorize your Sage Intergy EHR password.
If you forget a password, have an issue logging into a website or Sage Intergy EHR please fill out an IT Support Ticket.